0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Self-reflection activity on how to perceive others
Think about yourself!
Choose one of each two answers and discover if you are more “flexible” or “structured“
Remember: there is no right answer!
1. I like changing easily between tasks to try new ones.
2. When I start something I go through until the end.
3. I am more interested in the future than in the past.
4. I am focused on my present life.
5. I believe that groups are more effective than individuals.
6. I think that individuals can be more productive than groups.
7. I enjoy interacting with others.
8. I prefer to stay on my own.
9. I don’t like deadlines.
10. Deadlines are important to me.
11. New ideas do not need to be tested first.
12.New ideas have to be tested before being used.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.