Welcome to the Module 8: Self-Esteem
By completing this lesson, you will be able to:
- Define self-esteem & differentiate between healthy, low and excessive self esteem.
- Recognise times in your life when you experienced healthy, low and excessive self esteem.
- Identify internal and external factors that impact on self-esteem.
- Reflect upon decisions that you made when experiencing healthy, low and excessive self-esteem.
- Idenitfiy how CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and DBT (Dialectical behaviour therapy) can be used to mitigate against low self-esteem and promote healthy self-esteem.
Unit 3 Strategies that can be used to mitigate against low self-esteem and promote healthy self-esteem. 2 Topics